How You Answer the Phone is Critical
Call Management & Training
Turn Callers into Patients
Our dental marketing agency has been getting high-quality patients to call our client offices since 1990. We get the phone to ring.
But What Happens After That?
FACT: 19.6% of new patients calling your office in response to your marketing DON’T get to talk to someone.
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR MARKETING DOLLARS SIMPLY BY NOT ANSWERING THE PHONE!
When Do People Call the Most?
Do you have your phones covered on Fridays? During the weekday lunch hour? On the weekends? Be honest – probably not.
When do you think a busy working mom has time to call a dental office to make an appointment? Answer: Fridays, during the weekday lunch hour, and on the weekends! Precisely the times you are sending their calls to voice mail!
FACT: Did you know that a prospective new patient who calls your office only to get shunted to voice mail almost NEVER leaves their contact info? They simply move on.
That’s a Problem. But It’s Only HALF the Problem!
What good does it do to get new patients to call your office if you can’t get them to make an appointment? And what good does it do to have prospective new patients call only to run into barrier after barrier when they do?
Let’s Say They DO Get Someone in Your Practice to Answer the Phone
How is that call handled? If it’s handled poorly (which happens another 20 to 25% of the time) you LOSE that patient.
What Are the Solutions?
- Have phone coverage during ALL the times the patient might call.
- Get your staff trained so they can turn callers into patients.
- Have the ability to track and source every call made to your office.
- Know which marketing efforts are producing and which are not.
- Have the ability to RECORD every call for staff training purposes.
- Have access to EXPERT coaching for your staff.
First Impression Call Management and Training™Our service does ALL of the above. We can track, trace, source, and record every call to your office. Then we TRAIN your staff to expertly handle every call.
Other Companies Offer Call Tracking, Call Management, and Call Training. So Why Should You Choose NPI for These Services?
- New Patients Inc. is a dental marketing agency that has over 30 years of experience in attracting high-quality new patients. We’ve done our own testing in the laboratory of the marketplace. We know what gets the right patients to respond. We also know what NOT to do and what doesn’t work.
- We’ve done independent consumer research on what the dental consumer thinks of dentistry. Combining our own testing with our consumer research increases our client’s chances for success. It also saves them time and money they would normally have to spend doing their own marketing trial and error. We’ve already done it so they won’t have to.
- We have a team of experts who are very familiar with the challenges dental offices face every day. “Get the appointment” is easy to say, but much more difficult to achieve.
Dentists are validly concerned about the image their staff projects to the public – and so are we!
NO dentist wants their staff to be pushy or to use “hard sell” tactics. And they definitely don’t want to engage in anything that could ever be construed as “bait and switch.” We don’t train your staff to do any of that nonsense.
We will review your call management protocol at no cost or obligation and advise you where you are losing new patients and how to get more appointments from the calls you are getting. And NO, this is NOT one of those “mystery caller” things.
And you won’t be hounded with endless phone calls, email or snail mail. We don’t do that.
What Do I Do Now?
If you are interested in a direct mail campaign or an overall marketing plan for your practice, click here. Complete the online practice intake of questions. We will get back to you promptly with our thoughts/recommendations.
Another great way to avoid missing a prospective new patient call is to install online scheduling from LocalMed™ on your website.
This gives the caller a way to schedule a consult or exam during hours that you are closed or otherwise don’t have your phones covered.